We then spent some time learning a bit about measurement, rates, and dimensional analysis (lesson, pdf).
Your homework for this weekend is:
- If necessary, make an appointment to re-assess over the Proportion and Percents assessment we took on Wednesday. Remember the re-assessment window is open through next Wednesday.
- Organize your notebook. It should have all your openers, classwork, and homework (self-check problems, pre-assessment problems, etc.), as well as your returned assessments (Math Skills Assessment, Proportions and Percents Assessment).
- If you haven't created your first blog post yet (it was due today, remember?), please do that this weekend and email the URL to me.
- A reminder that we'll have MAP Testing on Monday so please report directly to the Media Center Computer Lab on Monday morning.
- If you haven't gotten graph paper yet, please do so this weekend as you'll need it on Tuesday.