We then learned about zero and negative exponents (lesson, pdf).
Your homework for Monday is:
- Complete the Exponent Properties Involving Quotients Online Pre-Assessment on the Moodle.
- Watch and complete the Define and Use Zero and Negative Exponents video, then submit your self-check answers on the Moodle.
- Prepare for the Exponent Properties Involving Products Assessment on Monday. We'll start with this first thing on Monday - so please study. Maybe 10-15 minutes Sunday night, and another 5 minutes Monday morning before class if you need it.
- Remember what I said at the end of class. Probably sometime tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon I'll go in and check to see who's caught up on homework (through what was due by today). If you're not, then I just might feel the need to contact your parents and let them know . . .
- This not an assignment, but just for fun: The letters A, H, and T represent digits. If THAT = (AH)(HA), what is THAT?