Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I apologize for not being there today. But, on the bright side, I bet Mrs. Blechschmidt gave you stickers.

We began with our assessment over Writing Linear Equations in Standard Form. I'll get those graded and the key posted as soon as I can. Grades are now posted and here's the key (pdf).

We then investigated the slopes of parallel and perpendicular lines (thanks Mrs. Blechschmidt!).

Your homework for Friday is:
  1. Check the portal for the results of your assessment (I'll hopefully get those picked up tonight and graded and on the portal either tonight or tomorrow morning), fill out your student checklist with your results, and make a plan for retake (if necessary), including making an appointment.
  2. Watch the Parallel and Perpendicular Lines video.

No comments:

Post a Comment